You've worked hard to build your business. Now, make it work hard for you. A revolving line of credit uses the equity already built in your business, like the equity in your equipment fleet, to enhance your working capital and bonding capacity and provide funds for other business needs. A revolving line of credit can help you shift short-term debt to long-term debt so you can increase bonding capacity and get back to doing business more efficiently.
Built for customers who need to secure financing for future equipment needs, we can help you establish a line of credit at no cost. A line of credit offers 12 months of flexible financing options for you to utilize at your convenience. All lines of credit are renewed on an annual basis at no charge to the customer.
- Minimize downtime and access funds quickly with a simple request
- Finance additional or replacement purchases geared to expanding or renewing your fleet
- Ease of doing business
- Annual renewal fee not required
- Assist in financing complementary purchases
- Customized financing offered
- Blanket lien filing not required
- May be used to finance machinery or equipment
- Financial Product – Loan, Finance Lease, Operating Lease
- Length (New equipment) – 12–60 months
- Length (Used equipment) – 12–48 months
- Finance Rate – Competitive fixed rate
- 100% financing – Available to qualified customers
- Payment flexibility – Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual payments are available. Skip payments are also offered.
Request a Quote
Ready to get started? Get information on products, pricing and current offers from your local dealer.
Compare Financial Products
Compare all of our financial products to determine which option best suits your business needs.
Tools & Calculators
Use our helpful tools and calculators to find the best finance and extended protection solutions for your business.
Extended Protection Solutions
You work hard to keep your business moving forward. Let us work hard to protect it.