Built for the customer who wants a finance lease with an option to return the equipment at stated intervals or “outs” prior to lease termination.
- You can lease equipment for an extended term, typically at a lower monthly payment amount than the short-term rental rate.
- 100% financing is available to qualified customers
- Bargain purchase options or mandatory purchase amounts (balloons) are available
- Depending on option or balloon amount, monthly payments can be lower than traditional financing
- For U.S. GAAP and U.S. tax purposes, you are generally entitled to claim the benefits of ownership—including depreciation and interest expense deductions
- Special promotional rates are offered frequently
- The final bargain purchase option or mandatory balloon at lease-end may be as low as $1 or at a predetermined amount based on the finance term, equipment use and application, and machine specification.
- You have the option to return or purchase the equipment at predetermined out(s).
Example: A piece of equipment is purchased using a 60-month finance lease with an “out” at 36 months. After 36 payments, you have the option to return the machine to Cat Financial, purchase the machine, or continue with the lease.
- Length (new equipment) – 12–60 months (Terms greater than 60 months may be considered upon request)
- Finance Rate – Fixed (Floating rates may be considered upon request)
- Purchase Option Alternatives – Provision to purchase at the predetermined amount or return machine to Cat Financial
- Tax Benefits – Retained by customer
- Payment Flexibility – Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual payments are available provided payments are in advance.