Immediately receive a separate Invoice Bill that mirrors the dealer invoice for each transaction you make, plus receive a monthly summary of all paid and open invoices. The full payment of the invoice is due on the stated terms.
Is Invoice Billing right for your business?
If you are a rental customer or pay by invoice, an Invoice Billing account is for you.
- The total amount of the invoice bill is due per the terms contained in the Invoice Billing customer agreement.
- The invoice bill contains information from the original dealer invoice for ease of account management and reconciliation.
- If you wish to take advantage of special financing terms, you will need to have a separate Standard Revolving Account. You can have both accounts, using the Standard Revolving for transactions with special financing terms only.
Invoice Billing cannot:
- Prevent finance charges unless each invoice bill is paid in full by the due date
- Be used for special financing offers (ex: 0% for 12 months)
- Replace the dealer invoice
Ready to get started? Apply online for a Cat Financial Commercial account today.