For the customer who wants to own or have the option to own the equipment under lease.
When you choose a finance lease, you'll receive these valuable benefits:
- 100% financing available to qualified customers
- You can lease equipment for an extended term, typically at a lower monthly payment amount than a short-term rental rate
- Special promotional rates are offered frequently
- Depending on option or balloon amount, monthly payments can be lower than traditional financing
- The final bargain purchase option or mandatory balloon at lease-end may be as low as $1 or at a predetermined amount based on the finance term, equipment use and application, and machine specification.
Flexible Return or Purchase Option
- Also known as a flex lease.
- You have the option to return or purchase the equipment at predetermined out(s).
Example: A piece of equipment is purchased using a 60-month finance lease with an “out” at 36 months. After 36 payments, you have the option to return the machine to Cat Financial, purchase the machine, or continue with the lease.
Learn More »
- Length (new equipment) – 12–60 months (Terms greater than 60 months may be considered upon request.)
- Finance Rate – Fixed (Floating rates may be considered upon request.)
- 100% financing – Available to qualified customers
- Purchase Option Alternatives – Provision to purchase at predetermined amount or return machine to Cat Financial
- Tax Benefits – Retained by customer
- Payment Flexibility – Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual payments are available provided payments are in advance. Skip payments are also offered.
Request a Quote
Ready to get started? Get information on products, pricing and current offers from your local dealer.
Choose from a wide range of age and hour machines, coupled with financing and extended protection solutions.