For the customer who wants to have a rental agreement with us for a fixed primary period.
The equipment can continue to be used after the primary period, in exchange for a nominal annual secondary period rental. Your payments under the Finance Lease are fixed. At the end of the agreement, the equipment will be sold (either by us or our agent) and we will pay you an agreed share of the sale proceeds.
When you choose a finance lease, you will receive these valuable benefits:
- Reducing your upfront costs – for a small outlay, the equipment is available to use straight away
- Flexible repayments – we can tailor your rental payments to match your cash flow
- Spreads the impact of VAT which is collected on each rental as it falls due
- You can also usually offset your payments against your taxable profit. For further information visit the HMRC website.
- Upon sale of the asset, a high percentage of the net sale proceeds (after deduction of applicable VAT) is refunded.
- New and used equipment may be financed.
- Payment Flexibility – Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual payments are available provided payments are in advance. Skip payments are also offered.
- Term (new equipment): Up to 60 months (Terms greater than 60 months may be considered upon request)
- Payment Flexibility – Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual. Seasonal, skip, accelerated payments and balloon options may be considered.
- Option to retain a high percentage of the sales proceeds upon sale of equipment at the end of term
- Option to extend term for a fixed annual payment after primary period completed
Request a Quote
Ready to get started? Get information on products, pricing and current offers from your local dealer.
Choose from a wide range of age and hour machines, coupled with financing and extended protection solutions.