Why Direct Debit?
- It’s fast – avoid writing cheques, mailing payments and buying stamps
- It’s free – there is no charge
- It’s easy – sign-up is simple
- It’s safe – don’t worry about cheques getting delayed in the mail
- It’s healthy – regular payments can also strengthen your credit history
How do I enroll?
- Download the application
- Void a cheque, and mail both the application and cheque to Cat Financial:
Caterpillar Financial Australia Limited
1 Caterpillar Drive
Tullamarine VIC 3043
Phone: 1800 010 808
You should continue to make payments as usual until you receive notification that the direct debit authorisation is in place
Can I cancel direct debit?
Cancel direct debit at any time by e-mail or writing Cat Financial. We must receive a cancellation notice at least 15 days prior to the date on which you want the direct debit arrangement to end.
Can I add additional accounts to direct debit?
Yes, although some restrictions may apply. Please contact Cat Financial to add existing accounts. Your current due dates will remain in effect.
What happens if I change banks?
Simply submit another completed application, and attach a voided cheque.
Ready to get started with Direct Debit? Download and mail the form with your voided cheque today.
We want you to feel secure in the decisions you make for your business. Our resources will help you find the best solution for your needs.
Tools & Calculators
Now that you are looking at Cat® equipment, see what financing options best meet your needs.
Connect with our industry finance and extended protection experts to learn how we can support and protect your business.